Help with my ipod touch? - mega cydia
I have an iPod touch 2G 16GB, and is Jailbroken and it worked very well with Mega winterboard and cydia on it, and when I came home and charged with being connected and then synchronized Unplugged a game to play while I am connected and my game do all the sudden closing and said I was not charging or syncing your iPod and when I plug it, that there is an error unknown to the ISS on the iPhone and can not get in touch and I can not even load , it is the problem and how can I fix this problem.
Mega Cydia Help With My Ipod Touch?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First, try reinstalling iTunes. If this fails, you can too many USB devices to the power of the iPod is connected, so that not enough energy to connect to iTunes. Try switching off or disabling one or two of these devices.
If the two do not work, try your iPod in recovery mode. Hold the 'Home' and''Hold button simultaneously for about five seconds until you get the iPod to start anew. Once started, immediately release the lock, but hold the Home button. Finally, it should be an icon indicating that your iPod to iTunes. You can then restore recover and all of your content back into iTunes backup is already stored. You may have to escape again though.
First, try reinstalling iTunes. If this fails, you can too many USB devices to the power of the iPod is connected, so that not enough energy to connect to iTunes. Try switching off or disabling one or two of these devices.
If the two do not work, try your iPod in recovery mode. Hold the 'Home' and''Hold button simultaneously for about five seconds until you get the iPod to start anew. Once started, immediately release the lock, but hold the Home button. Finally, it should be an icon indicating that your iPod to iTunes. You can then restore recover and all of your content back into iTunes backup is already stored. You may have to escape again though.
Frankly, I would be back where you bought it and please get help there. Or you try to synchronize a long time ...
Post a Comment