This morning I started taking Tricor instead of Lopid, should I be getting dizzy so soon? - tricor more drug_uses
I feel a little light headed today. Can a dose of Tricor make me dizzy?
Tricor More Drug_uses This Morning I Started Taking Tricor Instead Of Lopid, Should I Be Getting Dizzy So Soon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Change of any drug can cause symptoms. They are usually transitory and disappear within a few days. Because you are feeling lightheaded and dizzy, go go keep abreast of developments in the sitting position before starting to slow down when they fall. If after several days if the symptoms persist, talk to your doctor.
Dizziness was mentioned as a side effect, but the possibility is there. I hope that the therapy will continue.
"What are the possible side effects of fenofibrate? --
In rare cases, treatment with fenofibrate was with severe side effects associated muscles. Ask consult your doctor if you find unusual or unexplained muscle pain, tenderness or weakness, especially if they're accompanied by fever or flu-like "feeling.
If you have any of these serious side effects, stop taking fenofibrate and contact your doctor or consult a doctor:
an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, closing of throat, swelling of the lips, tongue or face or hives);
severe abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting;
Fever.
Other, less serious side effects may occur more frequently. Take fenofibrate and call your doctor if you
Joint pain;
Indigestion;
Bloating or flatulence, or
Rash.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talkappears with your doctor about any side effects, unusual or disturbing. "
http://health.yahoo.com/cholesterol-medi ...
Good luck!
Post a Comment