Is extreme fatigue and eating more some of the first signs of pregnancy or not? - extreme fatigue after eating
Because I felt like this since Christmas. I continue to eat right and get out of bed, and I am soooo tired. I was very sick and weak. Well, because I feel good, my friends and my cousin, I think I'm pregnant and my cousin, said: "Take a test for me," WTF! It really makes me mad! I do not think that I am a pregnant (yes, I know there is a possibility because I have not, British Columbia for one year or at work ... We really want) a baby. To think that I can have children, then tried a long time, what should I think? I want my case! More still ovulate, but I can not say in general, and I just got my af like 2 weeks ago (I think ... It was) at this time and I had sex like 2 days after the end of the week and on completion, so there is no way he is double-L, you may be pregnant, right?), so I know I'm not pregnant, and would not feel so early, no? Tell me, am I right?
These may be signs from the right? But they can notbe the case for other reasons, is not it? How can I tel l you to leave me alone?
Extreme Fatigue After Eating Is Extreme Fatigue And Eating More Some Of The First Signs Of Pregnancy Or Not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment