Olympus Camera Charger Question About An Li-42B Battery Charger For Olympus Camera.?

|

Question about an Li-42B battery charger for olympus camera.? - olympus camera charger

I have my charger for my battery Li-42B for my Olympus camera. I have an FE-190 camera, and I was looking on Ebay. I'm looking for someone who says he works for a LI-42B, but the lists of works for chamber music, which is not included in the unit, everyone knows when it be effective? The charger I am looking forward to the URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Li-40B-Li-42B-for-Ol ...

Thank you very much.

2 comments:

fhotoace said...

This is not a charger from Olympus.

Contact Olympus and get one. Batteries and chargers third can lead to problems you do not want. It is charging the battery, thereby causing the battery to overheat long before their natural life is not ... maybe even catch fire or explode.

Douglas said...

How do you say it with Li-42B-'.. compatible
They simply have no list, with each camera is compatible with ... Although, as mentioned above, can not hurt ... They are looking for a new battery charger and buy ... It OLYMPUS chargers on Ebay, about $ 20 .. But they really are? Olympus battery charger is $ 40 and doing? .. Do not tell anyone, but I want to go too cheap ... Hey life of a bet ... If I could afford it, I would probably buy Split The Difference, and a brand OLYMPUS Ebay .. I'm going to 2 inches, no problem ...

Post a Comment