Lupus Disease More Condition_symptoms Can The Disease Lupus (or The Complications From It) Kill You?

|

Can the disease lupus (or the complications from it) kill you? - lupus disease more condition_symptoms

Today I was diagnosed with lupus.

I have to say a little research on them and some people that the diagnosis is a word "death" and that people with this disease tend to die young.

Now I'm really scared. Is that true?

1 comments:

Shannon said...

No, this is not an accurate statement. 80 to 90 percent of people with lupus can expect to diagnose a normal life.

The prognosis for lupus varies according to the institutions concerned and the intensity of the inflammatory response. Most patients with lupus have a normal life with regular visits and medical treatments of various drugs. Many of the biggest problems have no effect on most patients. Death is usually caused by kidney failure or infection. The good news is that die with appropriate medication and care for themselves, most lupus patients from these things. You have a job, have children and live a full life, for a total length.

Post a Comment